COVID-19 Statement and Advice
BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR APPOINTMENT AT BILSTON DENTAL CARE PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS EMAIL
- Are you displaying symptoms of COVID-19? Do you have a high temperature OR a new continuous cough (coughing a lot for more than an hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours)
- Are you self isolating due to a household contact being symptomatic for COVID-19?
- Have you been identified as being at an increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19?
- If you have lost your sense of smell or taste DO NOT COME TO THE PRACTICE
- IF AFTER BOOKING YOUR APPOINTMENT SYMPTOMS START TO DEVELOP PLEASE CALL TO CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT! DO NOT ATTEND
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has tested positive in the last 14 days?
- Have you been contacted by track and trace?
- Have you travelled internationally in the past 14 days and been advised to quarantine?
- If the answer is yes to any of the above, PLEASE CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT AND DO NOT ATTEMPT TO COME TO THE PRACTICE.
After an appointment has been made for you, you will receive an email from us asking you to filll out your forms on an online portal; please do your best to complete ALL forms online to assist in the smooth running of the practice. On the day of your appointment, please make your way to the practice for the allocated time (as near to the allocated time as possible). Please do not come straight to the practice, follow these next steps;
- If you are coming by car, please call 079547479026 as soon as you reach the car park and await further instruction;
- If you are walking, coming by taxi or using public transport, please call us when you are close to the practice and await further instruction;
- If you do not have a mobile phone, PLEASE RING THE BELL ON THE FRONT DOOR, DO NOT ENTER and await further instruction.
IN VIEW OF THE NEW COVID-19 UPDATES – PLEASE WEAR A FACE COVERING TO THE PRACTICE.
PLEASE RING THE BELL ON THE FRONT DOOR.
A member of staff will be waiting for your arrival and will be ready to escort you to the relevant waiting area/room.
Please attend your appointment ALONE.
Leave all coats and bags at home or in your car.
Bring in a list of medication and medical conditions, ideally an up to date prescription.
Please take off gloves before entering the building as hand gel will provided for you.
Where possible we are asking patients to pay by card, preferably contactless. If you do not have the contactless option, you can also pay prior to the appointment over the phone. Cash will still be accepted, however please try to bring the correct amount (usually £22.70 for a check-up) in a wipeable bag.
Please use the toilet at home before you leave.
If at all possible, bring your own pen from home for signing paperwork and don’t forget your glasses!
There are social distancing signs around the practice, we would appreciate it if you could adhere to them.